What to do in Grand Forks BC? Go to Grand Forks drive in and catch a movie.
The Drive-In is now open with movies every Thursday, Friday and Saturday until Sept 26.
Buy your ticket now to ensure you get in, we have a limit of 50 cars right now due to Covid. You can also follow us on Facebook. Grand Forks Drive In suggests you pre-purchase your tickets from this site because once we reach capacity we will not be selling tickets at the gate. We are starting to advertise all over the Boundary and Kootenay area and expect to sell-out the popular movies. Don’t be disappointed, buy your tickets today, Grand Forks Drive In, 2420 68th Ave.
Please follow a few simple rules to make everybody’s movie a pleasant night out.
- If you smoke please smoke in the designated area located near the restrooms.
- DO NOT dispose of your butts or roaches on the grass.
- If you drink please do it responsibly and DO NOT drink if you are driving.
- Please refrain from yelling or loud talking unless it is related to the movie, remember anything you say can be heard by others around you.
- Please keep your lights off unless you are driving in or out or during the intermission.
- Please follow social distancing rules during this difficult time.
- HAVE FUN at the Grand Forks Drive In brought to you by Canada Rock Fest.
- If you have any issues please knock on the door to the projector shack and they will guide you to the supervisor on duty.