Canada Rock Fest is back for year SIX in Grand Forks. We have a few simple rules for you to follow to ensure your festival experience is an enjoyable one.
STAFF, VOLUNTEERS and EVENT ORGANIZERS will be wearing appropriate t-shirts or hats. If you require the assistance of any of them please ask.
RCMP, paramedics and the Grand Forks Volunteer Fire Department will all be on-hand throughout the weekend.
Please enjoy yourself and remember to stay hydrated and well fed as it promises to be another HOT weekend in Grand Forks.
GENERAL FESTIVAL AREA
- RESTROOMS – Please keep them CLEAN, if they require attention or cleaning please let one of our volunteers know.
- NO GANG COLORS – Everybody is allowed to attend but please keep all gang colors in your RV, hotel or at home.
- NO WEAPONS – For obvious reasons, weapons are not permitted.
- NO SMOKING – We have a designated smoking you must be 19+ to enter.
- DRINKING – We have a designated beer garden for you to enjoy a cool beverage. 19+ ID will be required.
- NO OUTSIDE BOOZE – Prepare to be searched as you enter the venue, all opened bottles will be taken away or poured out.
- COOLERS – No coolers are permitted.
- FIRST AID – There will be 2 first aid tents should you require medical attention, please make note of where they are located.
- ID required
- Chairs are permitted, camp style folding or lawn chairs. NO METAL folding chairs will be permitted.
- You must be wearing a VIP wristband and show it to security if they request to see it.
- You must have a VIP lanyard visible at all times.
- Nice green grass.
- Pets are allowed but you are responsible for the cleanup and conduct of your pet.
- FREE WIFI is available.
- Cell phone charging areas available.
- A FEW picnic tables available.
- Potable water is available.
- Serviced porta potties
- On-site security 24/7
- On-site first aid 24/7
- Mobile pumping service (fees associated)
- FREE Mobility shuttle to and from the venue, 4 pm – 12:30 am.